I AM... growing in resilience

...by the blood of the lamb and the word of your testimony...

You probably recognise that sentence because it is straight out of scripture.  I had the wonderful privilege of facilitating a week long workshop on Child Abuse at the 'Youth With A Mission' Children at Risk School in Muizenberg last week.  The wonderful privilege of seeing this scripture in action...

I was nervous when first asked because I have never spent that long teaching on this specific topic before.  I was however convinced I should say yes to the opportunity and knew that I would be helped by my Heavenly Father to facilitate the space.  He is faithful!

I am blown away by the power of a healed life story... the power to evoke hope and trust and dependence on the incredible work of the cross and the loving Father, especially when God by His sovereign hand comes and blesses us with His healing presence.

I am getting to the place of fully owning my role as a "wounded healer" and on the path to become the best theological caregiver I can be.

Comments