5 loaves of bread and two tins of fish...



This morning during worship a lady in my church leaned over and told me this...

"This morning I had a dream.  I dreamt I was in George/Plettenberg or something like that and I was about to start playing some games with about 12 children, across the road in a holiday house there were more children and they joined us. In the next part of my dream, there were hundreds and thousands of children all of a sudden, children from all races and they all wanted to play.  I told them that I want to pray first and I prayed...
The children then told me that they all understood my prayer in their own language.  Then they told me they were hungry.  All I had was 5 loaves of bread and two tins of fish.  I prayed again... it was a powerful prayer, prayed from the depths of me and I woke myself up as I was saying "Amen" with such conviction"

She went on to say she is not sure what the dream means or why she had it and it is the second time she has dreamed something like this... she said she was very moved and has faith that God is about to do something for the children in our nation!

Does she know what is on my heart? She is not on facebook, she does not read my blog... she has never had a conversation with me about what I do...

That was a very encouraging thing that happened for me today...

Comments