Rock and Hard Place

My bags are nearly packed.  I think I have all I need for the training I will do.  I am even ready with a presentation if anyone wants to hear what all we do...  prepared for all the different roles I play when I return to our sending nation, family and friends and my beloved Moriah-Jane.

I love travelling.  I am still in shock that this has all worked out.  I can not believe I get to see Moriah and to go to the Netherlands again... but I am apprehensive and struggling to be excited!

Well this blog is to ask for some extra prayer support and not just to brag about my travelling good fortunes again...  My "step" sister is battling (although I do not see her as a step sister)
She has cancer!  She was only diagnosed at the beginning of the year, but was sadly very very sick already.  This all came as a shock just after my other step sister died of the same horrid disease just two short years ago!

On Friday night I really thought her last hours on earth were happening after a distraught midnight call from my beloved niece.  Turns out that being in hospital has helped give her some more time., for which we are all very grateful.  This is not an easy place to be as she would rather be at home... all the choices that have to be made.

This of course has sent me in a spin.

I am travelling soon... I will be gone for 21 days!  Should I stay?

Go!, she says...

 Go and do what you love...

I love you too I say...

She says...

I know... 

GO!

Comments