let me begin...



While life is hurrying at a rapid pace and I have one too many of those I love telling me that I do not tell them enough… I have resorted to writing a blog, an on line diary sort of… that a few chosen are allowed to look at it.  You are one of those…

Reflections on my life that is often very different from what is considered to be norm.  The joy that comes with living out the passion God has put in my heart and at the same time the price that comes with following it…  I am incredibly excited about going to Liberia and at the same time not sure how I will cope not seeing my children for 18 days and living without the sweet man in my life making me coffee in the morning and being the faithful presence he is…

This project I am working on with the support of my friends has been a challenging experience.  I have got to work with skills and dreams I have carried for very long.  All of a sudden things I studied were needed to fit me for the special task that lay before me.  A task that has stretched and grown me and I am sure there is still much to come.

At this time I am preparing to go.  I do not feel as strong as I would like… as a matter of fact I feel quite vulnerable and not sure if I will be able to pull myself together in time, but I am trusting that God has called me to this task, He has provided for me and He will carry me.  


Comments

  1. As I said the other day I am privileged to share your adventures by praying. I know that you said the same when we were gong to Uganda, about not being in a strong place and look what God did! Why shouldn't He repeat with more. I look forward to praising Him every day cos of what He is dong through you!
    You are an inspiration and I love you lots!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment