Where does my help come from...


Thinking about my three precious children and not getting to hold them for 18 days makes my heart feel sad...  I look at these little backs and think... I love these children with my whole heart.  I would do anything for them.  I know they are safe in God's arms and their earthly papa's arms when I will be gone.  They will be in the safest place...



Psalm 121

A song of ascents.

1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
    where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
    the Maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot slip—
    he who watches over you will not slumber;
4 indeed, he who watches over Israel
    will neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The Lord watches over you—
    the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
6 the sun will not harm you by day,
    nor the moon by night.
7 The Lord will keep you from all harm —
    he will watch over your life;
8 the Lord will watch over your coming and going
    both now and forevermore.



Comments

  1. As you write I can feel what you are feeling! My prayers are with you every day and I love your love for Him, His people and Africa!!!! God bless you, Holger and your children.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment